- All the activities will be based house- wise. There are four houses viz. Love, Hope, Unity, and Zeal.
- We organize both academically inclined as well as sports based events at a district level and encourage our students to participate in them
- Co-curricular activities include debate, dance, dramatics, music, essay writing, elocution, quiz competitions, exhibitions, football and cricket matches
- Students are advised to participate in one or more activity of their choice to develop life-skills, team work, stage presence and event management skills
- We tied-up with EDUSPORTS (a Sport Village Enterprise) for enhancing the overall physical development of the child and for systematic execution of sports lessons till the 8th grade.
School has 7 working Clubs – Fine art, Go Green, Literary, Photography, Science, Social and Tech. These clubs promote practical and skill-based learning in the chosen area of interest.
Parents are expected to encourage their ward to be a part of any one of these clubs. In exceptional cases membership of more than one club is allowed and encouraged
- UPS offers a number of hobbies. It is compulsory for all students to go for hobby course of their choice.
- Dance (Western Free Style and Indian Classical)
- Science Club
- Cooking and finishing school for table manners
- Drawing and Painting
- Interior design/Clay Modeling/ Flower Arrangement
- Public speaking/ Personality Development
- Social Work/Community Service
- Sports (Indoor and outdoor)
- Web Designing
- Big Brother/Big Sister
- Electronics & Robotics