- Parents are required to check student’s school Diary every day and see that the lesson and the homework assigned for the next day are done regularly by their wards.
- Remarks made in the School Diary should be acknowledged and signed regularly by the parents.
- If a parent feels that his/her child is not making desired progress, he/ she should discuss it with the principal.
- Avoid criticism of any kind in presence of the children and adopt positive attitude to inculcate aesthetic values among the children.
- Parents are not allowed to meet their children or teachers during school hours without prior permission of the Principal.
- Parents are expected to be an active audience in all School functions.
- Parents are reminded to follow the recent prescribed rules framed by Govt. of U.P. in respect of private tuition. No tuition is allowed.
- Remedial classes of all subjects are available free of cost after School hours. No conveyance will be provided for remedial classes.
- Parents are requested to inform the School of any change of address.
- Visitors are not allowed to meet the teachers in their respective classrooms.
- Parents are required to send their children to school in time.
- Presence of every child in the Assembly is compulsory.
- A child who fails to reach the School in time and does not attend the Assembly, may be sent back home.
- Parents may not take the child out of station without prior permission of the Principal.
- Parents should motivate their children to take part in all the activities of the School.
- If a child is suffering from any infectious disease, he/she is automatically allowed to avail the leave for a specific period but necessary information in this respect is required.
Also Note: We have CCTV camera and SMS facility available, kindly contact the administration team to be able to efficiently utilize these.