Documents and Information

Copies of Affiliation/Upgradation/letter and recent extension of affiliation, if any :

Copies of Socities/Trust/Company Registration/Renewal Certificate, as applicable :

Copy of No Objection Certificate (NOC) issued, if applicable, by the State Government/UT :

Copy of Valid Building Safety Certificate as per the National Building Code :

Copy of Valid Fire Safety Certificate issued by the Competent Authority :

Copies of Valid Water, Health and Sanitation Certificates :