(2) Relation and function
(3) Complex no.
(4) Sequence and series
Chapter 1: The Living World
Chapter 2: Biological Classification
Chapter 3: Plant Kingdom
Chapter 4: Animal Kingdom
Chapter 5: Morphology of Flowering Plants
Chapter 7: Structural Organization in Animals
Chapter 8: The Cell- Unit of life
Chapter 9: Biomolecules
Unit 1. Theoretical Framework.
- Introduction to Accounting
- Theory base of Accounting
Unit 2. Accounting Process.
- Recording of Business transaction
- Bank reconciliation statement
- Depreciation provision and reserves
- Consumer’s Equilibrium (Utility Analysis)
- Consumer’s Equilibrium (Indifference Curve Analysis)
- Elasticity of Demand
Statistics for Economics
- Collection of data
- Organization of data
- Presentation of data
- Measures of Central Tendency
IP (INFORMATICS PRACTICES)
Introduction to Computer System
● Introduction to computers and computing: evolution of computing devices, components of a computer system and their interconnections, Input/ Output devices.
● Computer Memory: Units of memory, types of memory – primary and secondary, data deletion, its recovery and related security concerns.
● Software: purpose and types – system and application software, generic and specific purpose software.
Introduction to Python
● Basics of Python programming, Python interpreter – interactive and script mode, the structure of a program, indentation, identifiers, keywords, constants, variables, types of operators, precedence of operators, data types, mutable and immutable data types, statements, expressions, evaluation of expressions, comments, input and output statements, data type conversion, debugging,
● Control statements: if-else, for loop.
● List operations – creating, initializing, traversing and manipulating lists, list methods and built-in functions.: len(), list(), append(), extend(), insert(), count(), find(), remove(), pop(), reverse(), sort(), sorted(), min(), max(), sum()
●Dictionary Concepts: Creation of Dictionary, Addition, Updation and removal of Dictionary Elements.
- Theory and Nature of Political Institutions.
- Nature and sources of law.
- Historical evolution of the Indian Legal System.
- What is Psychology.
- Methods of enquiry in Psychology.
- The bases of human behavior.
- Human development.
Chapter 1: Changing trends and career in physical education.
Chapter 2: Olympic Movement.
Chapter 3: Physical fitness and wellness and lifestyle.
Chapter 4: Physical education and sports for CWSN.
Chapter 5: Yoga.
Chapter 6: Physical activity and leadership training.
Chapter 7: Test Measurement and Evaluation in sports.
HINDUSTANI VOCAL MUSIC
Chapter 1: Nada, shruti, swara, saptak, that, jati, laya, tala.
- Margi – deshi.
- Nibaddha – Anibaddha Gan, Raga.